Sunday, November 9, 2008

Miley Cyrus' First Job? Cleaning Toilets!

Miley Cyrus

On the Nov. 7 episode of The Tyra Banks Show, Miley Cyrus reveals her first job: Cleaning toilets!

"I had one normal job and I actually liked it," said the "Hannah Montana" singer (who earned $18.2 million last year). "I worked at this place called Sparkles Cleaning Service and I cleaned houses. I was, like, 11 ... I can scrub a toilet."

Next up for the teen queen: Her 16th birthday on Nov. 23.

She told Banks about her dream car - a Mercedes.

"I want it black and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink," she said. "I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink."

She celebrated her Sweet 16 seven weeks early, on Oct. 5, in Disneyland. More than 5,000 guests (many o

f whom paid $250) partied with her at the Anaheim, Calif., theme park, which was shut down for the day.

Asked what she wanted at the time, she said, "My parents shut down Disneyland for me," she told the AP, "so I'm good for a while."